MORE CHRISTMAS JOYS….
I have been flipping through the pages of my little book and thought I would share a few more ways to make your Christmas a joyous one.
1. Be the first to wish everyone you meet a Merry Christmas.
4. Don’t count calories from December 15th through January 2nd. (this one gets a gold star)
57. Buy more tape, wrapping paper and enclosure cards than you think you’ll need.
69. Before going to bed every night of the Christmas season, ask yourself, “whose life did I make brighter today?”
109. Remember that the more a toy costs, the more likely kids will want to play with the box it came in.
126. Put something Christmasy in every room of your home.
One of my own would be you can never have too many Santa Claus’s in your house!
Christmas does not need to be stressful. It also doesn’t have to be perfect! Everyone’s definition of perfect is different and whatever you do to make your family’s Christmas the best will be enough. The most necessary gift is just love and time spent together. Remember to have fun, be silly and don’t have any rules. Laugh!